Thursday, June 10, 2010

Southern fast Packers & Movers - Good option for Bangalore, Chennai

While I was moving from Bangalore to Chennai, I was looking for a good packer/mover. The ones I used earlier to move within Bangalore were charging exorbitant rate to move between cities.
Got the reference of “Southern Fast Packers & Movers” from a known source. They had moved one single item (a Windows AC) and it was packed, moved and delivered well.

I spoke to Mr. Perumal – who is in charge, and he came for an estimate. The estimate was much less than others and he spoke sense and straight fwd, not vaguely.
The packing started on time and they had come with 4 extra boxes. But at the end, they ended up needing 10 more extra boxes.
We negotiated a decent rate there itself with Perumal.
The next day morning 8.00 a.m. the truck was at my place in Chennai and the 2 guys unpacked things nicely and did not even wait for any extra money (that has been my experience in earlier moves).

It was a nice experience. I'll use them again if required.
Southern fast packers & Movers - 216/3 3rd Cross 4th Main, Chamarajpet, Bangalore 560018. India. , Tel:26508966. Contact Mr. Perumal.

No comments:

Post a Comment