Monday, February 1, 2010

Sony Center in Anna salai - Do they need customers?

Went to the Sony center in Anna Salai (Near Shanthi theater) the other day as I needed a memory stick for my new Sony cybershot.
First, there is a guard in the front, who doesn't care to even open the door.
Once inside there were a cpl of people (none of them customers), talking to themselves as I walked all around the shop looking for the memory card.
I found it in a wall, unscrewed the holder and removed the card and went to the billing person who was busy watching T.V.
Had to disturb him in order to confirm whether the stick matches my camera and to bill for the same.

Sony Center - Anna Salai, Chennai


Don't think this sony needs customers as they are busy with themselves.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment