Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jet Airways proves senior friendly

Had a pleasant surprise last week, when I had to fly a few seniors in Jet Airways from Chennai – Mumbai and Back.

On the onward journey I had my 85 year old grandma and I had mentioned a wheel chair request while ticketing. While alighting from the flight in Mumbai, a jet airways employee was waiting at the end of the steps with a wheel chair.

On the return journey I had four seniors – two over 70 and two over 60 returning all by themselves. They had good feedback about Jet personnel helping them with the luggage etc. Seems in Mumbai they had requested for help and an airhostess carried all their luggage and placed it in the overhead bins. While alighting, the same person carried all the luggage till close to the exit and placed it in a trolley for them.

Good job guys. Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment